Portugal coach Fernando Santos said Ronaldo also will not be called up for the next round of worldwide games in November.
The 33-year-old superstar reportedly met with Portugal coach Fernando Santos and Portuguese federation president Fernando Gomes and collectively agreed it was best for Ronaldo to step away for a few games.
"I firmly deny the accusations being issued against me", the Portugal and Juventus forward previously wrote on Twitter.
Santos said he spoke with Ronaldo since the allegations surfaced last week, but said "it was a personal conversation and I'm not going to make public what I spoke about with Ronaldo".
The suit says the woman last month asked police to reopen the criminal case.
Global confidence in Trump lower than for China’s Xi, poll shows
German Chancellor Angela Merkel was the only leader in which a majority of those surveyed, 52 percent, expressed confidence. Despite the unease many feel about the U.S.at the moment, the idea of a US -led global order remains attractive to most.
Ronaldo missed Juventus' Champions League win against Young Boys on Tuesday after serving a one-match ban.
Las Vegas police confirmed to the Associated Press on Monday that they have reopened a sexual assault case from 2009 brought by the woman named in the lawsuit.
"My clear conscious [sic] will thereby allow me to await with tranquillity the results of any and all investigations".
Ronaldo's denial came as lawyers for his accuser said they had obtained damning correspondence between the footballer and his legal team. In 2010, she reached an agreement with his attorneys to accept $375,000 to keep quiet about their alleged encounter.
It said the assault left her with "severe emotional and bodily injuries including but not limited to anal contusions, post-traumatic stress disorder and major depression".
According to Mayorga, the Portuguese ace pulled her into a bedroom and anally raped her while she was changing, as she shouted "no, no, no".