Santa Barbara Police Find the 1993 Recording About Corey Feldman's Hollywood Pedophiles

Adjust Comment Print

LAPD previously told The Hollywood Reporter its investigation had been dropped into claims from Corey Feldman that a pedophile ring had been victimizing young actors for years in Hollywood because too much time had passed since the alleged incidents.

Feldman claimed police officers turned off their recording devices as he identified the men.

Feldman, who starred in such '80s classics as Goonies and Stand by Me, said in previous interviews that a pedophile ring existed within the business, but he refused to name names - that is until the Harvey Weinstein scandal completely upended Hollywood. They said they can not mention the contents of the recording since it is a case involving the sexual abuse of a minor.

More recently, the sheriff's office said they didn't have any record of Feldman naming a suspect in his allegation that he was sexually assaulted.

Corey Feldman's admission of his alleged sexual predators could be on a tape just discovered by Santa Barbara police.

Santa Barbara police found a recording of the 1993 interview in which Corey Feldman supposedly mentions the names of sexual predators in Hollywood. "A copy of Mr. Feldman's interview was located", a sheriff's spokesperson told Fox News via email Wednesday. The Santa Barbara Sheriff's Department sent the tape along with other evidence to the LAPD, but apparently, they won't be releasing the tape, so Feldman has threatened to take matters into his own hands and release the tape that he has in his possession since the police are not willing to release the audio to the public.

Ryan Reynolds Will Star in a Live-Action Pokemon Movie
Newton's character fills out the heroic trio as a "sassy journalist" - so basically, just imagine me. Filming on the project is expected to start soon.

Also, there was initial confusion about whether Feldman told the Santa Barbara Police, which serves only the city, or the sheriff's office, which serves the rest of the county.

Then the sheriff's office zipped up: "Due to the fact that this case involves the alleged sexual abuse of a child, we are unable to comment further and any documentation or evidence related to this case is exempt from release" to the media.

He also took his story to the LAPD, which confirmed it was investigating Feldman's claims and then nearly immediately closed down its investigation.

During an appearance last month on "The Dr. Oz Show", Feldman accused actor Jon Grissom, who appeared in two movies alongside Feldman, of molesting him in the 1980s.

Feldman also named former child talent manager and convicted sex offender Marty Weiss in a separate interview with Megyn Kelly.

He was earlier seeking to raise $10 million but is now only seeking $1 million to make a small budget version of his original concept, according to his Indiegogo campaign page.

Comments